Friday, May 7, 2010

Withdrawal


Okay, I'll admit it, I'm an internet junkie. Yes, I must have my daily, or should I say, hourly, internet fix or I start to go into withdrawal. The thought of not being able to email my friends and having no access to my favourite quilting sites starts me shaking. 


We've been having problems with our Telus modem and it finally died a few days ago. Well, you'd think that you could pick up a new one at one of their stores - simple, right? Not! You have to wait for them to ship a new modem to you. Well, it did arrive in two days, so that was good, right? Not! It wasn't the right piece of equipment. My handy home tech support (husband, Gary) was able to work around this while we're waiting for a new modem to arrive - again, by mail. 


So, if you wonder why you haven't heard from me for a few days, it's because I've been in withdrawal. 
Hopefully my new fix will arrive by next week and I'll be back to normal - or as normal as I get.

1 comment:

ewecan said...

And we never thought we would become this way. It could be alcohol, gambling---addictive personalities. Now I not only have to take my sewing machine, I have to take the computor.