Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Win $1,000 of Accuquilt products

Hi everyone:

Yes, you read the title correctly! Here's your opportunity to win free products in the amount of $1,000.00 from Accuquilt. And it's really easy too. All you have to do is come up with an original block design and submit it to Accuquilt for their 2nd Annual Barn Quilt Contest. That's it - a virtual quilt block, just one, and you're entered. The deadline to enter is midnight on April 10, 2011 and there is no cost to register or enter.

To get all the details that you'll need to enter your winning design, just click on the Accuquilt Barn Quilt Design badge on the right side of my blog. It looks like this:

barnquilt.gif


In addition to winning free products and round trip airfare for two to Fremont, Nebraska for the unveiling ceremony of your winning design, you'll win tickets for 2 to the 1st Annual Let's GO! Quilt Retreat. I'd be as excited to win these tickets as the free products since the retreat is already sold out - and you just know that they're going to have a lot of fun at this event!

There are also prizes for the second and third prize winners, so there's lots of opportunity to get some Accuquilt swag.

You can also help me to win some Accuquilt products by clicking through to Accuquilt via the Accuquilt badge on my blog, so feel free to ask your friends and family to check this contest out too - by clicking on the badge on my blog (I'm starting to sound like a commercial, aren't I?). I'd appreciate all the clicks you can give me.

Good luck in the contest!




No comments: