Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Winner of the My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software

Hi everyone:






Just a quick note to let you know that the winner of the FREE My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software is Pam (comment #3). 


Congratulations, Pam! I'll soon be sending this wonderful prize off to you.


For those of you who didn't win, remember that you can still use coupon code STMMMS64292 (copy and paste it to use it) to get a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite version 2 scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - a $20 value! What a great deal!


Thanks so much to My Memories for providing this software to me as a giveaway to one of my blog readers. 


Pam, I know you'll enjoy using this software and I'd love to see what you create with it.



1 comment:

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Congrats Pam! Darn, I was really hoping to win this!