Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cat out of the bag #2

Hi everyone:

Well, one of the cats is out of the bag - my interview with Helen Dickson of Bustle & Sew has now been published.


Charlie out of the bag
Remember I told you that there was another exciting event happening this week? Okay, time to let that cat out of the bag.
Time to let Teeka out of the bag

One of my patterns is going to be featured in Bustle & Sew! I'm thrilled that Helen wanted to include Flourishing Heart in the December issue of her magazine. This little heart-shaped ornament is one of my favourite designs and is very quick and easy to create. It makes a wonderful tree ornament for Christmas or a sachet for your favourite aunt's closet. While my blog readers are aware of this pattern as it is on my blog's sidebar, I doubt that it has yet made it's way "across the pond", so I'm excited that it will now be available to Helen's readers. I hope they enjoy it as much as my North American readers have. 


Flourishing Heart pincushion, ornament, shelf sitter or sachet
If you haven't yet subscribed to Bustle & Sew, you can always do so by clicking on the Bustle & Sew button on my blog sidebar; either button will take you to the website. 

Whew! It's been a great week and I'm looking forward to more excitement next week. I have a special treat for my blog readers on Monday, so see you then!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I just LOVE your hearts!! So happy to meet you and find your blog!

Chatterbox Quilts said...

Thanks, Deborah - I hope you get a chance to make it and would love to see your finished project. Check back on Monday for more exciting news :)