In my last post I was talking about the 2013 BOM from Craftsy. This FREE Online Quilting Class is presented by quilting legend, Laura Nownes, who will be teaching you a new quilt technique each month. At the end of the year you will have a beautiful quilt sampler and a new toolbox of techniques! Even if you don't complete all the blocks, you'll still some new techniques and probably pick up a tip or two! Whether you're a beginner or an expert quilter, you'll want to join the Craftsy 2013 BOM.
And just for interest sake, here are some key points about this class:
- 2012 Block of the Month had over 120,000 students from around the world.
- It is a free course with a new block released each month.
- At the end of the year you will have a finished quilt sampler.
- Learn new quilt techniques each month.
- Taught by Laura Nownes, author of Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!
- Missed a month? Starting late? It's okay - access never expires!
Now for the (even more) exciting part! Craftsy is running a contest and everyone who enrolls in the Craftsy 2013 Block of the Month course through my blog by January 31, 2013, will be entered to win a course kit with 11.5 yards of Robert Kaufman fabric, a $100 value. Two of these kits will be given away. The two winners can choose a $100 account credit or a course kit of their very own. This is such a great opportunity, not only to create a sampler quilt, but also to win lots of fabric - and who doesn't want to add more fabric to their stash! Just click on the image below to register.
If you haven't already signed up for this class, you now have even more incentive to do so! I hope I'll see your blocks on Craftsy soon.