Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fusible Web Appliqué Youtube Video Series - Episode 4

Hi everyone:

You've been waiting for it and now it's here: Adding Interest to Your Design, the final episode in the fusible web appliqué series on my Youtube channel

Episodes 1, 2 and 3 dealt with issues such as appropriate tools and how to fuse your design. In this final episode we get to the fun part: various ways to add interest to your fusible web appliqué project. 
Chatterbox Quilts
See more of  Bubbly Stripes in Adding Interest to Your Design
In Episode 4: Adding Interest to Your Design, you'll learn different ways to use your fabric and find out how scraps can be incorporated into a fusible web appliqué pattern. You can find this episode on my Youtube channel or view it below. 

I hope you've enjoyed this series. If you haven't yet viewed the previous three episodes, watch them on my Youtube channel

Let me know your tips for fusible web appliqué and any comments you have on these videos. 

P.S. Purchase the pattern for Bubbly Stripes on my website.


No comments: