Thursday, August 21, 2014

Telecast Thursday: Embroidery Inspiration

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Telecast Thursday! I've finished the videos about my Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8900 QCP sewing machine and am now switching from machine stitching to hand stitching, specifically hand embroidery. 
While I love working with my machines - and I have lots of machines - I also enjoy sitting down with a hand stitchery project. I find it relaxing and easy to do.

If you haven't already subscribed to my Youtube channel, be sure to do so to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. 

While there are many hand embroidery patterns available, I like to create my own. In this video, I discuss where I find my inspiration for my hand embroidery designs. You can watch the video on my Youtube channel or below.



 Subscribe to receive automatic notifications so you don't miss any of the latest videos.

No comments: