Thursday, October 2, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 1

Hi everyone:


Trying to fit some quilting into your busy day? Think that you need at least an hour to accomplish anything? Well, you don't! In this episode of "Got 15 Minutes?" I'll let you know one of the quilty things that I can accomplish in just 15 minutes.



There are many more videos in this series, so be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel, to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also just click on the logo in the top right corner of any video to allow you to subscribe to my channel.

I'll be waiting to hear if you were able to accomplish the same thing that I was able to in your 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hi Kim

Where the 0.0254 comes from? It's a guess, but if you take 1/0.0254, you get 39.37 inches, which is the length of a metre. Someone has assumed that the usable width of fabric is 1 metre. If the number of inches you need is X, to figure out the number of strips (Y), you use X/39.37 = Y. Or, 0.0254X = Y.

I'm guessing you probably don't care all that much, but my geeky math brain enjoyed figuring that out!