Thursday, November 6, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 6

Hi everyone:

Welcome to another new video in my Youtube series, "Got 15 Minutes?".

This Thursday I'll show you how you can use your 15 minutes to pick out fabrics for your quilt project. I love playing with my fabric and enjoy seeing how various fabrics will combine in a new project. There's no pressure - just lots of playing!

You can watch this video below or on my Youtube channel.



If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here. Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you'll receive automatic notifications when new videos are released. Clicking on the logo in the top right corner of any video will also allow you to subscribe to my channel.

Do you love playing with fabric too? Leave a comment below to let me know how you pick fabrics for a quilt project.

Happy quilting!

No comments: