Friday, February 13, 2015

Exciting Quilting News in 2015

Hi everyone:

Now that I've cleared my head, I'm ready to tell you about my good news in 2015. 

You may know that I've been working on a top secret project for the past few months. It's been really hard to keep this quiet as I've been really wrapped up in completing it and am very proud of the result. I'm so excited to announce my first on-line class with Curious! If you're not familiar with Curious, they are an on-line website offering lessons and courses on a wide variety of subjects. Check them out and see why I'm so excited to be working with them.

Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué offers instruction for every level of quilter. If you have never tried this technique, you'll love the step-by-step instruction and appreciate that everything you'll ever need to know about this technique is included in the course. For more advanced quilters, learn tips and techniques about fusible web appliqué and create the fun Awesome Blossom wall hanging. This course includes over 20 lessons, with attachments and links to the resources used in the course, as well as the Awesome Blossom pattern.
While I'm thrilled to finally have this course up and available for enrolment, I have more exciting news! Curious has just announced a change: as of today all courses and lessons are available by subscription through Curious+. This means that you pay one low monthly or annual fee and you have access to over 13,000 lessons on Curious. Wow, that's a lot of learning! 

I've saved the best part for last: Curious offers a 7 day FREE trial when you'll have an opportunity to check out all the lessons and courses that they offer. After that, if you want to become a subscriber (and why wouldn't you?), you can elect to buy an annual membership at a crazy-good early-bird Charter membership price of $60.00* per year. That's only $5.00 per month - and that's a lot less than it costs to join Netflix! This is a great opportunity to access learning on a wide variety of topics. Of course you could opt for the monthly membership rate of $14.99, if you prefer.

So let me recap: Curious offers a 7 day FREE trial on all of their content and you can purchase an annual membership for $60.00*. Seems pretty simple to me. 


Check out my course, Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué and the other lessons and courses on Curious during your FREE trial period and then subscribe at the special charter membership rate of $60.00* per year. 

*Hurry - The annual membership rate of $60 per year is a limited time offer and expires on February 28, 2015.

See you on Curious.




2 comments:

Monika Kinner said...

Wonderful! COngratulations. It's so much work but now it's there & permanent. good on you! : )

Crazy Creek Creations said...

How wonderful for you Kim. I know you've been working hard to get you classes out there - congratulations.