Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Accuquilt GO! Cutter




Well, I did tell you that I had brought something else home from the Creative Stitches & Crafting Alive show last week. It was something that I had thought about for some time and finally decided that it really needed to come home with me. I purchased an Accuquilt GO! cutter and several dies. I figured that I wasn't going to win one, so I'd better buy one!


I pre-ordered it before the show from Nulagh Devlin at Stitch in the Ditch in Kelowna, B.C. and she was kind enough to bring it to the show for me, saving me the shipping cost. Nulagh's pricing and helpful information with my decision process was much appreciated, as was the delivery service provided by her husband, George, at the show. Floor to car door delivery was great!


As you can see, I decided to get just a few dies to start with! I could hardly wait to get it home and start cutting with it. My son, Jamie, was anxious to give it a GO and cut all of the first set of circles and feathers for me. In fact, I could hardly get it away from him and my daughter to use it myself! Sarah is currently working on a fabric book from Suzanne McNeill's "Quilting on the Go" book and enjoying that process. 



I have several ideas for patterns using the GO!, but will probably have to wait until the kids are in school before it will be available for my use! I'll keep you posted. Got to GO now!

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers with AccuQuilt products. I hope you love your GO! as much as I love mine. Can't wait to see what you create with it!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to get this for awhile. It would be helpful for folks with carpal tunnel issues.