Saturday, November 27, 2010

Book Winner - Week 2!

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of "Fast, Flirty, and Fun" by Sarah M. Bisel, generously donated by Martingale & Company, is Hilachas. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy this book and I'll be sending it out to you as soon as I receive your mailing address information.

Don't forget to check out my blog post on Monday to see what book I'll be offering as a giveaway this upcoming week.


Also, as a bonus this week, I'll be having a sale on my Etsy shop, so be sure to check your email to see what will be on sale on Cyber Monday.

Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations to Hilachas. I hope you enjoy this wonderful book! And thanks to Kim for hosting another fun giveaway.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com