Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Patterns

Mini quilt using "Becca" appliqué template
I'm thrilled to announce a new series of appliqué templates. 


Yes, I said templates, not patterns. I've designed several appliqué templates that can be used in a variety of ways. These will look great on quilts and wall hangings and are adaptable to use for other projects, such as clothing and purses. I can envision these designs on pillows and tea towels - perfect for gift giving. You can use these templates in any project that you can imagine - no limitations.


Although I do like to create larger projects, sometimes I only have time for a smaller one and this is how I envision that these templates will be used. Need a quick gift for a friend? Choose one of the appliqué templates and create a mini-quilt. Want to make a placemat set for a house warming? Piece together a simple background and take it up a notch by adding an appliqué. You'll find lots of uses for these designs.


Frog appliqué design
The best part of all is that these templates are available for purchase through my Etsy store as PDF downloads. Just choose the appliqué that you like and it'll be sent to you by email. Quick and easy! You can order anytime - day or night! You'll receive an appliqué placement guide with each design and full-size individual appliqué templates already reversed for fusible web appliqué. 


If you're one of my Quilt Chatter newsletter subscribers, you'll receive a one of my appliqué designs FREE in the November 2010 issue. If you're not a subscriber, be sure to sign up for Quilt Chatter by clicking on the top right side of my blog and completing the required information so that you'll receive the free pattern too.


I'm already making projects with these and hope that you'll send me photos of your own creations. 


If you have any ideas for appliqué designs that you'd like to see, please leave me a comment with your suggestions.


Back to the drawing board!

No comments: