This past week I've been spending time rearranging and cleaning up some of my quilting area. There's still more to be done in my office, but things are looking better in the studio area.
While cleaning up, I came across my Olivia quilt, which has been languishing in the sauna storage area waiting for it's binding to be attached. I didn't think I had binding for it, but actually I did. And, even better, it was ready to piece together! I stitched it together, pressed it and now it's ready to be attached to the quilt.
|"Olivia's my girl!" ready for binding|
|Detail of "Olivia's my girl!"|
I have had some kits for fabric wine bags which will be sold at the "Bags, Babies and Beyond" sale for the Ujamaa Grandmas this fall. I thought I should probably get these done as I'm going to a meeting this week. I haven't made these before, so I read the instructions over several times before I started and they came out quite well.
|Wine bags ready to be sold and filled|
|Credit card holders ready for stitching|
Hope you're enjoying a dry, hot Wednesday!