Friday, September 20, 2013

Why I Hate Craftsy!

Hi everyone:

Craftsy


I've been so busy with renovations and quilt deadlines this summer that I have been neglecting my blog. I'll be sharing what I've been up in future posts, but for now I just wanted to let you know how upset I am with Craftsy

You know that I love Craftsy's videos and am enrolled in several of their classes - and not just quilting ones either. Now they've really upset me by offering many of their classes at up to 75% off. Not only that, but they are also offering similar discounts on their fabrics and yarns. It's really not fair! How am I supposed to resist signing up for some new classes at these deeply discounted prices?

negative space online quilting class at craftsy.com
Just one of the many Craftsy classes that I'm enjoying
If you'd like to take advantage of these excellent prices, just click here, but please, leave some products for me.

P.S. Don't wait to take advantage of these great prices. They're only being offered through September 21, 2013.