Friday, January 24, 2014

Empty Spaces in Your Fabric Stash?

Hi everyone:
Craftsy
I'm sure you made lots of Christmas gifts for friends and family this year and your fabric stash is looking a bit depleted. Don't fret, Craftsy is having another sale - on fabric and yarn. 


This Friday and Saturday, save on fantastic fabric and yarn from the Craftsy Flash Sale ! For 48 hours only(1/24 - 1/25), get great deals on supplies from your favorite designers and brands. Save up to 65% off fabric and up to to 80% off yarn. Need inspiration? Craftsy's project kits are also on sale up to 60% off. (I've already found several kits that I'd love to have at great prices, such as the Squared Up quilt kit or maybe the Sweet Treats one). 

The sale expires this Saturday at midnight, so when you find something you love, don't wait! Click on the links below to go to the Fabric or Yarn pages:

Craftsy Fabric Flash Sale 1/24 - 1/25 Only!
Craftsy Yarn Flash Sale 1/24 - 1/25 Only!
Craftsy


**I'm a Craftsy affiliate and am compensated if you purchase items through my links. It helps to pay for the many Craftsy classes that I'm enrolled in.

No comments: