Friday, June 6, 2014

New Youtube Series with Chatterbox Quilts

Hi everyone:

I've been busy lately experimenting with new techniques, such as mixed media. I have no shortage of buttons, lace and vintage linens and I've decided that it's finally time to do something with them. Truth is I'm running out of storage space, so I really need to start using them in my projects. 

A few buttons I acquired recently
In addition to my mixed media experiments, I've been rearranging the fabrics in my studio. Again that shortage of space problem (no, I don't have an acquisition problem!). Now my fabric storage area looks a little more full, but there is still room for a few more specially selected fabrics, should I encounter them.
I think there's still a bit of room here,
 if I just move things around a bit
While all of this creating has been going on, you may think that I've been neglecting my Youtube channel, but you'd be wrong! If you're one of my Youtube subscribers (you are, right?), you'll see that there are new videos on the channel. Yes, we've been busily filming new videos and have created a new playlist as well, Creative Chats with Kim. The best part is that there will be a new video each week in this playlist. These are short episodes that cover a variety of topics, such as sewing machines, quilting tips, mixed media adventures and whatever has caught my eye that week. If you aren't already a subscriber to my Youtube channel (say it isn't so!), please sign up so you'll be advised when these new episodes are released.

The first episode on this new playlist is Vintage Estate Treasures. Watch it below or check it out on my Youtube channel. Check out my other videos and playlists while you're there too.



Are there any questions or topics you'd like to see covered in a video? I love to read your comments, so please let me know what you think about this new series




No comments: