Monday, January 23, 2012

Fabric Fundamentals - Episode 1

Hi everyone:


I'm thrilled to introduce a new feature for Chatterbox Quilts - videos! Each week, I will be exploring a specific aspect of quilting and will be posting a video about that feature every Monday. I'll be starting with the basics and then moving on to other points. 


While I have many ideas, I'm always eager to hear what you'd like to see, so if there is something that you've always be wondering about and would like to see a video on that subject, please leave a comment below.


So, without further ado, let me present my first video in my Fabric Fundamentals series - fabric grain. In this video I will be looking at fabric grain and how it affects our quilting. I learned some things about fabric grain that I wasn't aware of before I did this video and hope that you will pick up some information as well. 


Please subscribe to my Youtube channel so you won't miss out on any future episodes.


Happy viewing!


Fabric Fundamentals - Episode 1 - Fabric Grain by Chatterbox Quilts



4 comments:

MoeWest said...

Very well done Kim!

Colleen said...

What a nice screen presence you have, Kim! And, despite being a life-long sewer, I did not know that about the difference in sounds for the different grains. Thanks for that.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Enjoyed the video. I didn't know about the popping sound. Great tip!

xoxo said...

I really enjoyed your video, ty!