Thursday, August 7, 2014

Telecast Thursday: Janome Sewing Machine Features

Hi everyone:

It's Telecast Thursday, the best day of the week! I hope you're ready for a new video, where I'll be giving you more information about my Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8900 QCP sewing machine.


If you haven't already subscribed to my Youtube channel, be sure to do so to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. There are tutorials and tips and you have the opportunity to see what I'm currently working on - or buying.


This week I'm exploring the features of my Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8900 QCP sewing machine and discuss the ones that I find especially helpful. You can watch the video on my Youtube channel or below.






Subscribe to receive automatic notifications when new videos are available on my Youtube channel.

No comments: