Thursday, September 25, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Making the Most of Your Time in 15 Minutes a Day

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Telecast Thursday! I've added a new playlist to my Youtube channel: it's called "Got 15 Minutes?" 

If you're like me, you think that you need at least an hour to accomplish any quilting task, but you're wrong! Okay, don't be mad at me because I said you're wrong - I was wrong too (yes, it does happen sometimes!). You can actually get quite a few things done in less than an hour. In the videos in this playlist, I'll give you suggestions on what quilty items you can get accomplished in ...

  • not an hour, 
  • not even half an hour, 
  • but in just 15 minutes a day.


I know it seems like that wouldn't be enough time for anything - certainly not enough time to watch an episode of Sherlock - but if you focus, you can accomplish more than you think.

There are many more videos in this series, so be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel, to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also just click on the logo on any of my videos to allow you to subscribe to my channel.

You can watch the first video in this new playlist on my Youtube channel or below.



If you have any suggestions on what quilty items you can work on in just 15 minutes, leave a comment below.

Happy Quilting!

No comments: