Thursday, November 20, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 8

Hi everyone:

Welcome to another Telecast Thursday. In this week's episode in the  "Got 15 Minutes?" video series, we're going to talk about cleaning. No, not house cleaning, but sewing machine cleaning. In just 15 minutes a day, you can clean and prepare your sewing machine for your next quilt project.

In this video I'll be showing you how I clean my machine and the tools I use to do this. 

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel.

If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 

I'm almost at the end of the "Got 15 Minutes?" video series, so subscribe to see what my next series is all about.

If you have any other ideas on how to use 15 minutes a day to advance your quilting project, please post them in the comments area.

No comments: