Thursday, January 8, 2015

Telecast Thursday - New Year, New Vintage Sewing Machine Video

Hi everyone:

Happy New Year and welcome to 2015! The first video this year is about my Singer 401J sewing machine. I know this one isn't as pretty as my previous purchases, but it has a secret - it has extra features that allow it to do more than my previous machines. I was glad to add this machine to my stable even if she isn't a beauty because her extra features more than make up for her plain looks. 


You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel.



If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 

Happy quilting!

No comments: