Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Episode 2 of Fusible Web Appliqué Youtube Series

Hi everyone:

I hope you enjoyed the first episode in my Fusible Web Appliqué series on my Youtube channel. If you haven't had a chance to view it yet, you can watch it - and the second episode in the series with a cup of tea and some chocolate.

In the second episode, Tracing Tips and Techniques, you'll learn how to select the appropriate tools for tracing your design onto fusible web. You'll also learn how to maximize your fusible web and use every little bit of it. 
Bubbly Stripes, a Chatterbox Quilts pattern
You can view Episode 2: Tracing Tips and Techniques, on my youtube channel or view it below.


There are still more episodes in this series. I'll be releasing the third episode soon, so keep watching for the release announcement.

No comments: