Thursday, March 19, 2015

Book Review - Home Quilt Home by Janet Clare

Hi everyone:
Home Quilt Home by Janet Clare

It's another Telecast Thursday and today I'm sticking close to home - well, actually the book is about homes. Home Quilt Home by Janet Clare is full of quilt projects all with the same theme: home. The book is divided into 3 parts: Town, Country and Coast and each section contains multiple projects.


You can watch the review below or on my Youtube channel


Check out the other book reviews on my Youtube channel.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe. 



Happy quilting!




No comments: