Thursday, March 5, 2015

Telecast Thursday - Singer 15-91 Sewing Machine - The Final One

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Telecast Thursday. Today I'll be talking about my latest vintage sewing machine, the 15-91. This is another machine that came from Edmonton and was a great deal. I was hoping that this machine would be good for free motion quilting and is it ever! Got to love that large throat space on this machine!

You can watch the video below or on my Youtube channel



If you haven't seen the other episodes in this series, you'll can find them here.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also click on the Chatterbox Quilts logo in the upper right corner on the video itself to go to my Youtube channel and subscribe.

This is the last vintage machine I'll be adding to my stable - for now. I'm still on the hunt for a Singer 66 Red Eye sewing machine, so if you have one and want to sell it, just let me know. I hope it's closer than Edmonton :)

Happy quilting!

No comments: